RAMAKRISHNA MISSION VIDYAPITH, PURULIA
P.O. Vivekanandanagar, Dt. Purulia- 723147, West Bengal.
Phone : (03252) 202877, 9609535336 ; Fax: (03252) 202868
Website : www.rkmvpurulia.org, E-mail : email@example.com
(A branch centre of Ramakrishna Math & Mission, Belur Math, Howrah-711202, West Bengal)
Ref. No. RKMVP/11/13 Date: 08-11-2013
The students of classes X & XII (of the Academic Session 2013-14) are hereby asked to note the following:
1. The students of both the classes are asked to vacate their respective sadans and leave the campus after their exams (8 a.m. to 11 a.m.) on 13-11-2013 (Wednesday) without fail to accommodate the ex-students of Vidyapith arriving at the premises on 15-11-2013 (Friday) to attend RE-UNION to be held on 16th & 17th November, 2013.
Students willing to stay in the hostel after the Test Examinations are required to return to Vidyapith on 24-11-2013 (Sunday). They are also asked to inform their guardians to make railway reservations in advance.
2. The students of class X enrolled for NTS Examination (scheduled to be held on 17-11-2013, Sunday) are requested to make their own arrangements of food & accommodation outside the Vidyapith for the sake of the ex-students willing to attend RE-UNION. Admit Cards of the said examination may be collected from the school before leaving Vidyapith on 13-11-2013.
Students who are not able to arrange accommodation outside for the said purpose may submit an application to the Secretary by 04-11-2013 Monday after consulting their guardians over phone. They may contact their Sadan Warden or Chief Warden for talking to their guardians over phone.
3. The students of both the classes who have already applied for staying at home after the Test Examination are asked to return to Vidyapith on 16-02-2014 Sunday (for class X) and on 05-03-2014 Wednesday (for class XII), without fail, to follow certain procedure reg. Admit Card & Registration Certificates of Madhyamik & Higher Secondary Examinations, 2014.
It may please be noted that hostel fees, in no case, will be lessened/curtailed for those who are opting to stay at home or remain absent in the hostel after the Test Examination.
4. The results of the Test Examination of classes X & XII will be published on 04-12-2013 Wednesday at 11a.m. Students can have their results from the school website also.
The students of both the classes are asked to see the separate notice regarding filling up of Enrolment Form of the respective classes. They (both X & XII) are also asked to submit their photographs as directed in the NOTICE concerned before leaving Vidyapith after the Test Examination.
Higher Secondary PRACTICAL Examination 2014 will be held in the month of January 2014 (between 3rd January & 29th January). Schedule will be walled up as soon as the question papers and other necessary documents from the WBCHSE will reach us. Students willing to stay at home after the Test Examination should keep contact with the school to get the schedule and appear at the said examination without fail.
5. Madhyamik examinees must leave Vidyapith on 06-03-2014 Thursday after the Madhyamik Examination on that day.
6. Higher Secondary candidates must leave Vidyapith just after the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination on 20-04-2014(Sun) or 21-04-2014 (Mon).
Filling up of Enrolment Forms of class X for Madhyamik Examination 2014
The students of class X are hereby notified that —-
1. The Enrolment forms will be filled up on 05-12-2013 Thursday at 7 a.m. at the school Gallery.
2. They are asked to submit 3 copies of stamp- size black & white photographs to the school office before leaving Vidyapith after the Test Examinations on 13-11-2013 or by 01-12-2013 Sunday positively, for pasting on the Enrolment forms.
3. They are also asked to remain present with school uniform at the Gallery with a black ball pen at the scheduled date & time without fail.
4. They are asked to submit fees for Enrolment Rs. 165/- per student (approx.)* to the school office on that day.
Filling up of Enrolment Forms of class XII for H. S. Examination 2014
The students of class XII are hereby notified that —-
1. The Enrolment forms will be filled up on 05-12-2013 Thursday at 7 a.m. at Sarada Mandir (Room No. 201).
2. They are also asked to remain present with school uniform at Sarada Mandir with a black ball pen at the scheduled date & time without fail.
3. They are asked to submit fees for Enrolment Rs. 175/- per student (approx.)* to the school office on that day.
*Note :- The exact cost of the Enrolment Forms of both the exams are not known to us. The exact cost may be ascertained the moment the information will be available from the authority concerned.
Cir.No./13 Dated : 21-11-2013
Sub : Re-opening of the School during the session 2014 for newly promoted boys of Classes VI – X
1. The School will remain closed on 01-01-2014 (Wednesday) on account of Kalpataru Diwas. The Vidyapith reopens on 02-01-2014 (Thursday). The classes will begin on and from 03-01-2014 (Friday).
2. The boys of Classes VI-X must reach the Vidyapith on 02-01-2014 before 5 p.m. Absence on the re-opening day will be considered a breach of discipline and a fine of Rs. 100/- will be imposed for each day of absence.
3. Boys are strictly forbidden to bring with them note-books / help-books/ suggestion books on any subject. Instead, they should bring with them a Dictionary by Hornby & Parnwell and those of classes VIII, IX & X Advanced Learners’ Dictionary by A.S. Hornby along with Eng-Eng-Beng published by Oxford University Press.
4. All guardians are hereby informed that it is compulsory for all students to purchase Books, Exercise books, Uniform etc. from the Boys’ Stores of Vidyapith.
5. Some boys bring dresses from their homes which are not in tune with the Vidyapith tradition. Such cases will be treated as serious breach of discipline.
6. The Vidyapith authority will render financial help to those boys whose guardians are too poor to pay the price of the new books. The willing guardians may apply to the Secretary for such help with recent Income Certificate from the respective employer or competent authorities.
7. No cash money should be given to the boys. In case of need, boys should make use of the Students’ Bank Account.
8. Guardians’ visit and their stay at the Guest House :
i) Visit to the ward is restricted to once a month only on Sunday. For new boys, the guardians may visit twice a month for one year. Visiting hours 9-30 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 4-30 p.m. (subject to change). Supplying cooked food to the boys in any form is strictly prohibited. ii) At a time two members of the family (including the guardian) are allowed to visit the ward. iii) Except visiting hours please don’t sit / loiter around the Temple, School, Hostel, Library and Kitchen buildings and disturb the wards. iv) Free entry on special occasions will be allowed on Janmastami festival, Sri Sri Kali Puja, Annual Exhibition, Prize-Distribution Ceremony and Naranarayan Seva. v) Vidyapith occasionally suffers for acute scarcity of water. So it may not be possible to serve food to the guardians during their visit to the wards.
9. The Vidyapith Authority shall not allow the boys to keep extra food (excepting biscuits) with them in the hostel from the next session as it is creating several problems in the administration. The guardians are requested to follow this rule meticulously.
10. Using Mobile/Cell Phone on the Vidyapith Campus by the boys is strictly prohibited. Violation of this rule will be treated as a serious breach of discipline. Bringing plastic bag, poly-pack or any plastic carry bag etc. to Vidyapith is prohibited. It will be treated as an offence.
11. Income Certificates of the guardians : You are aware that our students appear at various types of Competitive Examinations for which Income-Certificates of the respective guardians are to be attached to the application-forms of the candidates. We, therefore, request to the guardians of the boys of Class VII onwards to submit their Income-Certificates to the School-authorities in January, 2014 to facilitate the Examination-procedure.
Besides, the guardians are also requested to ask their wards to keep with them Guardians’ Income Certificate, a set of Mark sheets of the last Annual Exams., Birth Certificate, Caste-BPL-Adhar Certificate(s) (if applicable) which may be required at the time of any competitive examinations or getting any assistance from any corner.
1. Visiting Card : The Visiting Card supplied by the Chief Wardens should be filled up properly and verified at the Chief Warden’s Office in Ramakrishna Sadan, prior to collecting it again. Duplicate or Xeroxed Visiting Card is not allowed.
2. The Nara-Narayan Seva – 2014 will be held on 16-02-2014 (Sunday).
***In addition to the Session-ending Circular 2013, the following points are revised and all-concerned are requested to note the following:
1. The next academic session (2014) will commence on and from 03/01/2014 (Friday). The boys are to return to Vidyapith on 02/01/2014 (Thursday) before 5 p.m. positively. They shall pay a fine of Rs. 100/- per day for unauthorized absence.
2. For Classes X to XII
The Guardians are informed that their wards’ classes will remain suspended from 25/12/2013 to 31/12/2013. They can take their wards home on 25/12/2013 early in the morning. The boys are to return to Vidyapith on 02/01/2014 before 5 p.m. positively. No student will be allowed to stay at the Vidyapith during this period.