RAMAKRISHNA MISSION VIDYAPITH, PURULIA
No. C/HS/13 Date : 04/03/2013
CIRCULAR : ADMISSION TO CLASS XI , 2013
- The students passing the Madhyamik Pariksha or Equivalent Examination from Ramakrishna Mission Schools and Other Schools in West Bengal may apply for Admission into Class XI and collect Admission Test Form & other relevant papers within seven days from the date of publication of Madhyamik Pariksha or Equivalent Examination Results.
- Candidates securing 85% marks in Science subjects and 80% average in Grand Total are eligible to collect Forms from the office during office hours i.e. from 11-00 a.m. to 3-30 p.m. on working days. Price of each Form is Rs. 300/-.
- The candidates should produce original Admit Card and Marks Sheets at the time of the collection of the Form.
- The students are required to bring for filling up the form : i) two coloured Passport-size Photo of the Candidate, ii) Income Certificate of the Guardian, iii) SC/ST/OBC certificate (if applicable), iv) Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner, v) Attested photocopies of Admit-Card & Marksheet of Madhyamik Pariksha or Equivalent Examination vi) Character Certificate from the Headmaster.
- The Admission Test will be held on the tenth days after the publication of Madhyamik Pariksha results. The duly filled in Forms must be submitted to the Office with two days in hand.
- The Admission Test for Science Stream will comprise a combined written test on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English (MP standard). The Test will be of 3 hours duration and will carry as Maximum Marks 30 in Physics, 30 in Chemistry, 40 in Mathematics and 20 in English.
- The result of the Admission Test will be walled-up here on the sixth day after the Admission Test.
- The Admission will start from the very day on which the result of the Admission Test will be brought out. Selected candidates are to get themselves admitted positively within two days from the publication of Admission Test result.